Tuesday, May 17

Redefining Our Paradigms

Before becoming a nomadic family, we lived in Israel for almost 8 years. People always ask me if it's scary living in that war-torn desert. What you know about The Holy Land is what the media wants you to know. Let's put it this way; if i listened to the media and to what other people have told me regarding how I 'should' be raising my children in the stability bubble; I would never have left the comforts of my lovely home to become a nomadic family. As a messanger, if you will, of my home land, below are some short and awesome movies about Israel, made by our family and others.


 Secrets About Israel



Meet Our Israel



Cool Unknown Facts



Many Faces, One Country

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining us! Speak your beautiful mind here: