Wednesday, September 7

It's Gabi. Ugh!

It's Gabi. Ugh. It's been an unhealthy body week. I've had headaches and been dizzy a lot this week, and my plumbing is unwell.

I have all the tools within me (I actually taught a course called Healthy Soul in a Healthy Body!) yet I have chosen to ignore those tools and Carpe Diem away! Alas, my body and soul have a very different opinion regarding my health choices and have, in no uncertain words, made that opinion very clear to me. And so, I embark on a two day juice fast like I had done over a year ago. Wish me well as I drink my green shakes (which are super yum, for the record) and allow my body the detoxification that it so desires. Salud!!

As a mom of a nomadic family, traveling the world, my health has, at times, gotten the short end of the stick. While I am currently exercising four-five times a week, sleeping remarkable 8 hour nights, and living a stress-free life; I am not eating in accordance to the health habits we so painstakingly incorporated into our lives over the years. A mostly raw food diet does my body good. Its actually just a hair short of miraculous. And so, after 6 months, WE'VE BOUGHT A BLENDER. So long as we have a car, we can easily carry it. And when we don't; we'll figure it out when we reach that bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining us! Speak your beautiful mind here: